Learning Spanish NEEDN'T BE DIFFICULT
Spanish escape bundle
- 4 x 1 hour tailored classes.
- Holiday survival VIDEO guide.
- Foundation hints.
- Extra help with travel preparation.
- Advice for your learning plan 😉
- All levels
- Email me for more info or purchase below:
Course for your conversation
- With this “menu” for your Spanish conversation you will feel confident, loosen up and really understand the Spanish language better.
- The ebook includes exercises, tips and scripts based on the videos
- An optional 30 mins Skype session with me
- 3 videos teaching real Spanish, colloquialisms, pronunciation and listening tips.
- Intermediate level and above
- 3 week remote asynchronous programme
- 2 prompts – assignments per week.
- Audio message format (e.g. WhatsApp or Telegram ) with extra support via email
- Stress free system (you’re not in the spotlight)
- Personalised weekly video feedback
- 20 minutes 1:1 evaluation session (e.g. Skype) at the end of the programme + recording of the session with pointers and tips
- This program is suitable for all levels
- Contact me for more info or book a FREE 20 minutes consultation below:
GIVING YOU THE TOOLS AND CONFIDENCE TO BE FLUENT
> £40 per 1 hour lesson
Learn at your own pace with one to one classes focusing on communication > not on perfection.
All in a fun environment with interesting topics.
If you want to learn something new in your free time, or simply because you like the language or have Spanish friends/relatives.
Classes are held on Skype or Zoom with additional support on Whatsapp.
> £55 per month pp
Held every 2 months on Skype, we travel virtually covering fun topics
Grab a cuppa or a vino and we will have:
An authentic, interactive immersion in Spanish culture and language
Learn about local dialect, customs and gems such as hidden sights, local food, drink and more!
Fun lessons that will boost your confidence with practical and useful REAL material
Small groups (max 4 people) 4 sessions/month
Material included: Make your reservation!
Ruta del vino, Camino de Santiago, Pamplona, San Sebastian, Bilbao…We can even book accommodation and guided tours with partner businesses; contact me for more information.
If you are interested in a Spanish IMMERSION COURSE in Madrid with Light Speed Spanish, contact me for further information. I will be there teaching too 🙂